Dear member of Tjas,
Good news! We have been able to arrange new training moments. These hours will take effect from next Wednesday. So Wednesday is our first Tjashour.
- Speed skating learning groups and speeders: Monday 8:45 until 9:45
- Speed skating learning groups and speeders: Wednesday 11:45 until 12:45
- Speed skating KNSB hour (for speeders): Sunday 8:15 until 9:15
- Spinning: is cancelled until further news, if we have news we’ll share it on our website!
- Strength training learning groups: Sunday 13:00 until 14:30
- Strength training speeders: Sunday 14:30 until 16:00
For the speed skating training sessions no registration is needed. For strength training you need to register. The registration on the website for strength training is online every Tuesday at 10:00 a.m.
During our Tjashours on Monday and Wednesday there will be four groups:
- Green + orange
- White + red
- Blue + training group 3
- Speeders 1, 2 and 3 and training group 1 + 2
There are also training schedules available on the website under sports > general > training schedules. It’s possible to skate on the public hours in Kardinge and use these schedules. There are also dryland training schedules on the website which you can do in a group. We have created a Whatsapp group chat where you can meet up to train together.
The following urgent advices continue to apply:
- Stay at home and test if you have symptoms (even for mild symptoms).
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Keep the one and half meter in mind. Try to gain as much distance from each other during training sessions and in the dressing rooms.
- Wear a face mask when entering Sportcentre Kardinge. Also in the dressing rooms, wear a face mask.
- If possible, wear a buff and put it over your mouth while skating (available at the board table in Kardinge for €4,75)
- Wear a buff or mouth cap when having instructions on the ice.
- Do not blow your nose on the ice rink, use paper tissues for this.
If there are any questions or if anything is unclear, please let us know.
The 54th board of G.S.S.V. Tjas